4 weeks from today, ( well actually the 10th is almost over in Ethiopia ) we will be standing before the judge asking him to finalize Adia's adoption. Please join us in prying now, and in the next weeks that all the papers and people will be in the right places, so that the adoption can be final that day. We have friends in Ethiopia now whose case is looking like it might be postponed for the 3rd time, they have been waiting over a month. We do not want these delays, if we do not pass court they may postpone it for 3-5 weeks, then her Visa appointment will be another 4-8 weeks beyond that. Pleas pray with is that God would go before us and prepare they way, Pray for peace for Nathan & I, no matter what the outcome. We know that God's timing is perfect, but our hearts are longing to get this precious baby into our loving arms the sooner the better.